27 Days-Shifting Hajj Package 2020February 4, 2020 admin
Booking Form (27 Days Hajj Package 2020)
Aziziyah: Azizyah Apartments
- Check In: 27-07-2020
- Check Out: 29-07-2020
- No of Nights: 2
- Check In: 03-08-2020
- Check Out: 06-08-2020
- No of Nights: 3
- Board Basis: Full Board (Complimentary)
- Sharing: 4, 5 Sharing
- Location: Aziziyah Makkah
Days Of Hajj
- Check-In: 29-07-2020
- Check Out: 03-08-2020
- No of Nights: 5
- Board Basis: Full Board (Provided by Moallim
- Sharing: Open Tent Sharing
- Location: Mina/Arafat/Muzdalifa
- Makkah Hotel: Swissotel or Hyatt Regency
- Check Out: 15-08-2020
- No of Nights: 9
- Board Basis: B/F
- Sharing: 2, 3, 4 Sharing
- Medinah Hotel: ElafGrand Al Majeedi
- Check In: 15-08-2020
- Check Out: 21-08-2020
- No of Nights: 6
- Board Basis: H/B
- Sharing: 2, 3, 4 Sharing
- Flights : Kuwait Airways – Turkish Airlines – Gulf Air
- Departure from Heathrow & Manchester to Madinah/Jeddah
- Return from Medina/Jeddah to Heathrow & Manchester
- Aziziyah Standard Apartments (4, 5 sharing) close to Jamarat Includes full board food.
- Ziyarat in Makkah and Madinah will be arranged and you will be informed of time and day.
- Accommodation in Makkah Swissotel or Hyatt Regency Makkah B/F included
- Accommodation in Medina Elaf Grand Al Majeedi H/B Included. standard Apartments in
- Hajj Visa – please note, if new Visa regulations come into effect, the new fees will be added to your invoice.
- Hajj Draft
- Ziyarat Makkah & Madinah Complimentary
- Transfers (Jed-Mak-Med-Med To Airport As Provision by hajj Ministry
- Mina Ac tents Sofa Bed Blanket Pillow, Hot & Cold Drinks Plus Meals Provided By (Moalim)
- Arafat Ac Tents Drinks Lunch Provided By (Moalim)
- Tours Guides and Islamic Scholars for Guidance
- Pre-Hajj Seminar included – a must to attend, for your knowledge. Date to be confirmed.
All packages are subject to availability and subject to:
- All Dates are subject to Moon Sighting and can change by a day or 2!
- Airline schedules
- Islamic Moon sightings, which may alter Islamic dates.
- Hotel rooms have no specific views
- Visa requirements
- You arranging travel insurance for all parties
- All travel insurance MUST be arranged by YOU (The Customer) as we do not provide insurance.
Changes can occur without prior notice, but should they, we shall endeavour to give you as much notice as possible.
Full terms and conditions apply.
Day to Day Hajj Itinerary
27 Days Shifting Hajj Package itinerary (if departure is on 25 July 2020)
27 Day Package
Day – 1 & 2: (26/27-08-2020) – 4th/5th Dhul Hijjah – Meeting and assistance at London Heathrow or Manchester airport
Meet and assist at London Heathrow or Manchester airport for our flight to Jeddah Airport. This journey will benefit all parties allowing you to recognize your group leaders who can assist and guide you with any queries throughout.
Upon Arrival at Jeddah Airport waiting time may wary which can be up to 12 hours for the immigration process. Traveling by coach to Aziziyah may take up to 2 hours as we must await clearance from the authorities.
Once we reach our Azizyah accommodation a time will be given for us to perform Umrah as a group.
Day – 3: (28/07/2020) – 6th Dhul Hijjah – Day Of Rest and Pray
Hajj Seminar will be arranged at separate timings for men & Women
Day – 4 (29/07/2020) – 7th Dhul Hijjah – Leave for Mina
Prepare to leave for Mina. Please note no set time will be provided. Once the coaches arrive an announcement will be made beforehand. It’s best to get some rest before departing to Mina.
Day – 5: (30/07/2020) – 8th Dhul Hijjah – Rest in Mina
The first day in Mina will be spent doing Ibadah and listening to lectures.
Day – 6: (31/07/2020) – 9th Dhul Hijjah – A day in Arafat
We will prepare to leave for Arafat after fajr prayer, lectures will be given until Maghrib time, and this is when we make our way to Arafat for Muzdalifah. (Please spend as much time as possible doing Ibadah). This is the main day of your Hajj.
Day – 7: (01/08/2020) – 10th Dhul Hijjah – Return to Mina
The group will leave Muzdalifah and return back to Mina. From Mina we will leave for Jamarat (Stoning).
We will leave for Haram to complete Tawaf Al Ziyarah and make our way back to Aziziyah whilst we await the news of qurbani. Once the qurbani has been announced then we can exit the Ihram and make a return journey to mina.
There will be a lot of walking today, so we advise to take suitable footwear.
Day – 8: (02/08/2020) – 11th Dhul Hijjah – Second day of Stoning
Stoning on this day will be done to all three Jamarats and group will return to Mina.
Day – 9: (03/08/2020) – 12th Dhul Hijjah – Third day of Stoning
Third day of stoning is our final day of stoning. Once stoning is complete we’ll make our way back to Aziziya Apartments. You can opt to stay another night in mina to do another day of stoning.
Day – 10: (04/08/2020) – 13th Dhul Hijjah – Day of Rest and Pray
Day – 11: (05/08/2020) – 14th Dhul Hijjah – Day of Rest and Pray
Day – 12: (06/08/2020) – 15th Dhul Hijjah – Check into your Makkah hotel
Check out of Aziziyah will start after 12pm. Please note once we are at the hotel check in can take up to 3 hours.
Day – 13: (07/08/2020) – 16th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Makkah
Day – 14: (08/08/2020) – 17th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Makkah
Day – 15: (09/08/2020) – 18th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Makkah.
Day – 16: (10/08/2020) – 19th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Makkah
Day – 17: (11/08/2020) – 20th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Makkah
Day – 18: (12/08/2020) – 21nd Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Makkah
Day – 19: (13/08/2020) – 22nd Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Makkah
Day – 20: (14/08/2020) – 23rd Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Makkah
Day – 21: (15/08/2020) – 24th Dhul Hijjah – Journey to Madinah
Check out of Makkah hotel after 10.00am and depart for Madinah. We’ll have a couple of stops on the way for prayer and refreshments. Check in at hotel can take up to 3 hours.
Day – 22: (16/08/2020) – 25th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Madinah
Day – 23: (17/08/2020) – 26th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Madinah
Day – 24: (18/08/2020) – 27th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Madinah
Day – 25: (19/08/2020) – 28th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Madinah
Day – 26: (20/08/2020) – 29th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Madinah
Day – 27: (21/08/2020) – 30th Dhul Hijjah – Journey to England