21 Days Economy Non-Shifting Hajj Package 2020February 4, 2020 admin
Booking Form (21 Days Economy Non-shifting Hajj Package 2020)
Aziziyah: Azizyah Apartments
- Check In: 27-07-2020
- Check Out: 29-07-2020
- No of Nights: 2
- Check In: 03-08-2020
- Check Out: 12-08-2020
- No of Nights: 9
- Board Basis: Full Board (Complimentary)
- Sharing: 4, 5 Sharing
- Location: Aziziyah Makkah
Days Of Hajj
- Check-In: 29-07-2020
- Check Out: 03-08-2020
- No of Nights: 5
- Board Basis: Full Board (Provided by Moallim
- Sharing: Open Tent Sharing
- Location: Mina/Arafat/Muzdalifa
- Medinah Hotel: ElafGrand Al Majeedi
- Check In: 12-08-2020
- Check Out: 15-08-2020
- No of Nights: 3
- Board Basis: H/B
- Sharing: 2, 3, 4 Sharing
- Flights : Kuwait Airways – Turkish Airlines – Gulf Air
- Departure from Heathrow & Manchester to Madinah/Jeddah
- Return from Medina/Jeddah to Heathrow & Manchester
- Accommodation in Medina Elaf Grand Al Majeedi H/B Included. standard Apartments in
- standard Apartments in Aziziya (4, 5 sharing) close to jamarat includes full board food.
- Ziyarat in Makkah and Madinah will be arranged and you will be informed of time and day.
- Hajj Visa – please note, if new Visa regulations come into effect, the new fees will be added to your invoice.
- Hajj Draft
- Ziyarat Makkah & Madinah Complimentary
- Transfers (Jed-Mak-Med-Med To Airport As Provision by hajj Ministry
- Mina Ac tents Sofa Bed Blanket Pillow, Hot & Cold Drinks Plus Meals Provided By (Moalim)
- Arafat Ac Tents Drinks Lunch Provided By (Moalim)
- Tours Guides and Islamic Scholars for Guidance
- Pre-Hajj Seminar included – a must to attend, for your knowledge. Date to be confirmed.
All packages are subject to availability and subject to:
- All Dates are subject to Moon Sighting and can change by a day or 2!
- Airline schedules
- Islamic Moon sightings, which may alter Islamic dates.
- Hotel rooms have no specific views
- Visa requirements
- You arranging travel insurance for all parties
Changes can occur without prior notice, but should they, we shall endeavour to give you as much notice as possible.
Full terms and conditions apply.
Day to Day Hajj Itinerary
Day to Day Hajj Itinerary
3 Weeks Shifting Hajj 2019 Package itinerary (if departure is on 25 July 2020)
21 Day Package
Day – 1 & 2: (26/27-07-2020) – 4th/5th Dhul Hijjah – Meeting & assistance at London Heathrow or Manchester airport
Meet and assist at London Heathrow or Manchester airport for you flight to Jeddah Airport. This journey will benefit all parties allowing you to recognize your group leaders who can assist and guide you with any queries throughout.
Upon Arrival at Jeddah Airport waiting time may wary which can be up to 6 hours for the immigration process. Travelling by coach to Aziziyah may take up to 2 hours as we must await clearance from the authorities.
Once we reach our Azizyah accommodation a time will be given for us to perform Umrah as a group.
Day – 3: (28/07/2020) – 6th Dhul Hijjah – Day of rest and Pray
Hajj Seminar will be arranged at separate timings for men & Women
Day – 4 (29/07/2020) – 7th Dhul Hijjah – Leave for Mina
Prepare to leave for Mina. Please note no set time will be provided. Once the coaches arrive an announcement will be made before hand. It’s best to get some rest before departing to Mina.
Day – 5: (30/07/2020) – 8th Dhul Hijjah – Rest in Mina
The first day in Mina will be spent doing Ibadah and listening to lectures.
Day – 6: (31/07/2020) – 9th Dhul Hijjah – A day in Arafat
We will prepare to leave for Arafat after fajr prayer, lectures will be given until Maghrib time, and this is when we make our way to Arafat for Muzdalifah. (Please spend as much time as possible doing Ibadah). This is the main day of your Hajj.
Day – 7: (01/08/2020) – 10th Dhul Hijjah – Return to Mina
The group will leave Muzdalifah and return back to Mina. From Mina we will leave for Jamarat (Stoning).
We will leave for Haram to complete Tawaf Al Ziyarah and make our way back to Aziziyah whilst we await the news of qurbani. Once the qurbani has been announced then we can exit the Ihram and make a return journey to mina.
There will be a lot of walking today, so we advise to take suitable footwear.
Day – 8: (02/08/2020) – 11th Dhul Hijjah – Second day of Stoning
Stoning on this day will be done to all three Jamarats and group will return to Mina.
Day – 9: (03/08/2020) – 12th Dhul Hijjah – Third day of Stoning
Third day of stoning is our final day of stoning. Once stoning is complete we’ll make our way back to Aziziya Apartments. You can opt to stay another night in mina to do another day of stoning.
Day – 10: (04/08/2020) – 13th Dhul Hijjah – Day of rest and Pray
Day – 11: (05/08/2020) – 14th Dhul Hijjah – Day of rest and Pray
Day – 12: (06/08/2020) – 15th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Makkah
Day – 13: (07/08/2020) – 16th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Makkah
Day – 14: (08/08/2020) – 17th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Makkah.
Day – 15: (09/08/2020) – 18th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Makkah
Day – 16: (10/08/2020) – 19th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Makkah
Day – 17: (11/08/2020) – 20th Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Makkah
Day – 18: (12/08/2020) – 21th Dhul Hijjah – Journey to Madinah
Check out of Makkah hotel after 10.00am and depart for Madinah. We’ll have a couple of stops on the way for prayer and refreshments. Check in at hotel can take up to 3 hours.
Day – 19: (13/08/2020) – 22st Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Madinah
Day – 20: (14/08/2020) – 23nd Dhul Hijjah – Rest day Madinah
Day – 21: (15/08/2020) – 24th Dhul Hijjah – Journey to England